Wednesday 26 November 2014

Capturing an imagination

I have met a man today, whom we both mutually find it difficult to communicate with each other through a German/English language barrier, but has fired the next bit of imagination. As we have travelled, we have seen many people all panniered up on their bikes and slowly chugging along around Europe (or wherever). Today though we met Paul Keiser. I have yet to have the full low down from him about how he has done it, but in essence he has just got his bike loaded up with his tent, sleeping bag, oven, clothes etc. He has cycled from Germany and is just going wherever the whim takes him. I have his card and have just logged onto his blog (which will translate roughly). I find the idea of just cycling around with all your stuff just brilliant. 
He has caught my imagination though, this could be the next adventure....but not for a while yet!!
Check him out though on www.bike-outdoor.ch 
It's a pleasure to meet people who are doing what they want to do, having an adventure and living a life! I just need to brush up on my German though.
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment