Saturday 8 November 2014

No laughing, no fun, no skipping about, no .....

This sign gives the indication of a happy place. Our site for the night really is a bag of fun! We were  microchipped on the way in, and have discovered that turnstiles are in operation to ensure that inmates are kept in. 
 As for this one, I was wondering where I could shower my kipper.
And as for the bag of rocks we have collected, we are not allowed to carry them. The guards in the turrets might spot us. Might just throw them around instead!
Before my allowed shower time of 4 minutes, (which cost 50c), I have to undress in reception apparently. This could get me into trouble!
And as for this one, the fact that we are doing this silly journey, means that there aren't any grown up people on board our van. 

I could go on, in fact I may go out tomorrow to find more signs that made me laugh. Funny really, as the place where I found all of these is completely dire. A real disservice to camping and even more of a disservice to Italy. These pictures are the funny side to what is an appalling place. Moving on tomorrow. Without fail. Ordered by Clare! I'll follow those rules! 
Ed





No comments:

Post a Comment